Looking for a powerful tool for adhering surfaces together, such as electrical applications, wires, circuit boards, metal and more? This Automatic Soldering Gun is your perfect solution!
This electrically controlled soldering gun contains a powerful mechanical attachment and a trigger-style switch for easier single-handed use. Made from the highest quality material, this soldering gun features a working voltage of 110V. With its ample cable length, you can be sure that this soldering gun is going to show peak performance even with large jobs.
The Automatic Soldering Gun provides the hands-free solder feeding while soldering, with you pressing the trigger, the solder wire trace down the steel wire pipe into heated-up solder head, then melt and flow down to the place where you are repairing. The soldering kit includes 1mm 1.75oz solder wire roll, no need to purchase separately.
The tweezer of this soldering kit is made of high-quality and durable stainless steel, resistant to most acids and other corrosive agents. Plated resistive ESD coating, prevents static damage to electronic components.
- 900M series soldering iron tip.
- Natural mica heating core can be replaced, easily assembled and dismantled.
- High-quality ABS plastic shell.
- Tin wire scaffold can be disassembled.
- It can prevent users from being burnt by high temperature
- The side door design makes it easy to view the internal operation and easy to replace the heating core.
- Can be operated by one-handed.
- Scientific design, not easy to stuck.
- With a suction tin device, more convenient.
- Power: 60W
- Soldering Iron Tip: 900M Series
- Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
- Voltage: EU plug 220V/ /US plug 110V
- 1X Automatic Soldering Gun