The Comfortable Slip Resistant Steel Toe Shoes Anti-Skid Safety Toe Shoes have a dual-density EVA insole with a moisture-wicking function, which can effectively prevent sweating and fatigue after working for a long time and enjoy the fun of wearing them. The sole of the steel toe work shoes is made of anti-slip rubber, which has excellent wear resistance, comfort, and anti-slip properties.
The steel toe sneakers for men have multifunctional usage, These steel toe sneakers are suitable for construction sites, automobile industry, manufacturing, warehouses, restaurants, and other places. In addition, they are also very suitable for hiking, walking, climbing, etc.
The midsole of the safety shoes for men is made of cushioning material, which can remain safe and comfortable even in harsh environments. These safety toe shoes with a 2mm thickness steel midsole ensure the flexibility of shoes, and the steel midsole can reach 1100N puncture resistance, protect your feet from sharp object injuries and keep you safe at all times.
- The steel toe shoes have an air-cushioned outsole with high elasticity to enhance shock absorption.
- We highly recommend to you a pair of breathable and comfortable steel toe shoes that allow you to walk like flying.
- Steel toe shoes are made of high-quality mesh fabric to keep your feet dry and breathable.
- With the steel midsole of the steel toe sneaker, you can protect your feet from sharp objects such as nails and steel bars.
- Our safety work shoes have updated thickened midsole, pliable and puncture-proof, and have full protection for your feet.
- These steel toe shoes also provide a padded collar, skin-friendly lining, and textile uppers, keeping the feet stay fresh and odorless at all times.
- Shaft Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Upper Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Insole Material: Fabric
- Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
- Toe Shape: Round Toe
- Heel Height: Flat (≤1cm)
- Closure Type: Lace-up
- 1X Comfortable Slip Resistant Steel Toe Shoes Anti-Skid Safety Toe Shoes