This Heat Powered Engine Coffee Mug could be a great gift for your friends or families.
There’s nothing quite like some science trickery to spicen up your desk at work, to show just how much cooler you are than your coworkers!
This low temperature stirling engine, will run right off the heat from your coffee cup, and will not only make for the coolest desk ornament, but will also most likely wow your boss into giving you a raise!
To use it, just place the mini engine on top of your coffee cup and give it a little push to get started. Since the heat from your coffee will heat the bottom of the engine, it’ll continue to run as long as your coffee is hot!
Basically you can run this engine up to 20 minutes with a cup of warm water (the engine must be cool). The bigger the temperature difference between the top and bottom plates the higher RPM you will get. This works best with a hot cup of water underneath and an ice cube in a plastic bag on the top (there is plenty of room for one ice cube on top).
Check out the Heat Powered Engine Coffee Mug that can be powered by the heat from your coffee in action.
- Very fantastic craftsmanship, made with Metal Alloy.
- Being a Gift, or a Display on your desk or anywhere.
- The hotter it gets, the faster it goes.
- This low temperature stirling engine.
- It run on warm / cold surface, and it requires a small difference in temperatures to run.
- Material: Steel and Glass
- Speed: up to 180-250 RPM
- Start Temerature Difference: 20â
- Weight: 250g
- Size: 102 X 102 X 125mm
- 1X Heat Powered Engine Coffee Mug