Metal Knee Brace Leg Brace Knee Immobilizer Hinged Knee Brace is a metal knee brace that isdesigned for those who have knee pain or have a knee injury.
This hinged knee brace helps the knee joint to regain its original functions and provide functional training for long-term rehabilitation. The ROM (range of motion) hinged knee brace indicated for limited motion control during rehabilitation.
Metal Knee Brace Leg Brace Knee Immobilizer Hinged Knee Brace is a knee support brace that is used to brace the knee and limit its range of motion. It is designed to be used specifically after injuries or surgical operations related to the anterior, medial and posterior cruciate ligaments after total knee replacement or knee implant surgeries.
The Metal Knee Brace Leg Brace Knee Immobilizer Hinged Knee Brace is a metal knee brace that is also used for any exterior or interior knee ligament injuries or post-surgical operations and prevent any forms of shear stress on ligaments.
- Theleg wraps of these knee brace are fully adjustable to a maximum thigh circumference.
- The metal knee brace can be used by adult men and women.
- The hinged knee brace is set by using the flexion and extension dials present on both sides of the knee.
- This knee support brace is suitable for long term use and can be worn throughout day and night.
- The leg wraps of this knee support are breathable and comfortable.
- The metal knee brace can be used with or without clothing.
- Material: Composite Material
- Weight: 1.6lbs
- Dimensions: 25.6 X 9.8 X 27.6 inches
- 1X Metal Knee Brace Leg Brace Knee Immobilizer Hinged Knee Brace