Dog Wheelchair Hind Legs Support Rehabilitation Dog Cart is a dog wheelchair that has an adjustable support system for pets who have weakness in the rear legs to keep them active and allow complete mobility.
Our dog wheelchair is designed for pets with restricted or inactive hind legs. The dog cart helps pets to improve problems caused by degenerative myelopathy (DM), arthritis, hip dysplasia, intervertebral disc spondylolysis, paralysis, nerve, and spinal problems.
Dog Wheelchair Hind Legs Support Rehabilitation Dog Cart is a small dog wheelchair that has a durable, lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable harnesses to provide optimal comfort and mobility.
This dog wheelchair for back legs has fully adjustable harnesses that provide optimal comfort and mobility. This dog wheelchair is adjustable in height, length, & width.
The height, width, and length of the Dog Wheelchair Hind Legs Support Rehabilitation Dog Cart can be adjusted to fit your pet’s body so they can walk, run and play like health. Pets who have trouble using their rear legs but have strong front legs can use our dog wheelchair.
- This dog wheelchair has a dense foam wheel with rubber treads that will not puncture.
- The dog cart is great for your dog to explore all terrain.
- This dog wheelchair for back legs is suitable for dogs with limited or no mobility in their hind legs.
- This dog wheelchair can be taken apart and put together with ease.
- The dog wheelchair is light and easy to be pulled for pets.
- These wheels for dogs help a pet dog stand up and walk again.
- The dog wheelchair is portable to carry and storage.
- Wheelchair Size: Approx. 20 X 49 X 36cm
- Pet Height Range: 19-35cm
- Pet Width Range: 14-22cm
- Pet Weight Range: 3-15kg
- Wheel Size: Approx. 5 inches
- 1X Dog Wheelchair Hind Legs Support Rehabilitation Dog Cart