Battle-tested in the most demanding theaters, these Eyewear Profile Military Goggles are military eyewear that is the only authorized goggle issued by the U.S. Marine Corps. These military glasses are also issued by the U.S. Army, the U.S. Air Force, many NATO governments. The flagship goggle, the patented tactical googles has a compact military/tactical goggle system with no compromises. These tactical glasses are created with direction from elite U.S. Special Forces groups, and more widely used than any other military/tactical in the world.
The Eyewear Profile Military Goggles has an extra-thick, 2.8mm polycarbonate lenses that offer maximum impact protection and 100% UVA/UVB filtration. This military eyewear has lens treatments that provide the optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lenses and anti-fog coatings on the inside. The profile military glasses have full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system that minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and splashes.
The patented outrigger strap system positions the strap for optimal compatibility with helmets. The Eyewear Profile Military Goggles is compatible with the UPLC Rx insert, ESSU-Rx, and P-2B Rx Inserts. These military googles have all the advantages of a low-profile, night-vision-compatible frame without sacrifices in dust filtration, the field of view, impact protection, or anti-fog performance.
- This military eyewear has an ultra-large display that prevents eye strain even after a long time of viewing.
- The military googles have a fully multi-coated optic lens that increases light transmission and decreases glare.
- These military eyewear goggles are very compact, don’t tremble or fall out of your hands, and fits in a small bag.
- These tactical glasses guarantee the key elements of an optical device that make your view brighter, clearer, and delivers crisp images.
- Our military glasses allow users to maintain full situational awareness in dynamic environments.
- The military eyewear has a shock-absorbing rubber armor for maximum protection.
- These tactical glasses enable users to switch between lens tints with speed and ease, accelerating environmental adaptability and shortening down time.
- Dimensions: 7.2 inches X 2.5 inches X 3.25 inches
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Lense: Polycarbonate Lenses
- Thickness: 28mm
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog Coating
- 1X Profile Night Vision Goggles Best Night Vision Glasses