Are you ready for a device that will totally blow your mind and change your life with the ability to create your imagination?
ThinkCreality 3D Printer has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs. It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 15 minutes to assemble 20 nuts well.
The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Cost Effective: By eliminating the high retail markup, ThinkCreality 3D Printer is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the 3D printing space. The compact design allows ThinkCreality to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- High Precision & Noiseless: The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- No Clogging or Warping: Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There’s no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker. MK-10 [thread M6]
- Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
Pro Model Upgrades:
- Includes sturdy 40×40 alumnimum extrusion for the Y-axis base. Improves overall stability on printing surface.
- Upgraded Meanwell Power Supply Unit (PSU), which is thinner, quieter, and more powerful.
- Cooling fan is moved to the bottom of the 3D printer
- C-MAG magnetic printing bed added to the build plate. This sheet is removable and flexible, making it easier to pluck finished prints off the build surface.
The Pro Model has the same build bolume, design, and overall functionally as the Standard Model.
- Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm
- Machine Size: 440*410*465mm
- Package weight: 8. 6kg
- Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
- Filament: 1. 75mm PLA
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Layer Thicknes: 0. 1-0. 4mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Precision: 0.1mm
- File Format: STL,OBJ,G-Code
- Working Mode: Online or SD offline
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255 degrees
- Max Hot bed Temperature: 110 degrees
- Resume print after power off: Yes
- 1X ThinkCreality 3D Printer Package